Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gerrymandering in Fishers Part II

The wheels have started to turn, the maps are on the desks, the question where to draw the crooked lines so Charlie’s replacement can be appointed.

Rumor has it Charlie White will be resigning soon; he is going to run for Secretary of State and will not have time for the Town Council. Rumor also has it that his replacement is Mike Colby and therefore the district lines must be redrawn. Congratulations Mike on winning an election Fishers style.

Of course its all legal and both parties are guilty of this game. Should it be legal of course not, will it ever change, I doubt it.

By the way, Friday I will be going to the State Fair and one of my favorite things is to go to the pig barn, I am always looking for the famous pork barrel. Meet me for lunch at the Dairy Barn. If you are selling anything fried, sorry no sale.

No comments: