Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kathy Kreag Richardson Wasting Tax Dollars Again.

Did you get Kathy’s Let’s Stay Connected? Her Legislative Report 2010. A prime example of a big waste of taxpayers money, at a time when the money could be better spent on education or jobs. The last time I checked on one of these mailings it cost around $35,000. If you believe in reducing government spending you should mad as hell about this.

Kathy Kreag Richardson is the current State Representative form the 29th District and also the Elections Commissioner for Hamilton County and therefore she runs her own election. Only in third world countries and Hamilton County, Indiana do people run their own elections.

I am Joe Weingarten and am running for this office. If elected I will not waste taxpayers money on sending out fancy 4 color junk mail about what I did, just to get my picture out to you.

This is approved by Joe Weingarten for 29th District State Representative.

No comments: