Friday, June 20, 2014

Pot Hole City - Indy renamed.


Do you know why I pulled you over?

No officer.

How many drinks did you have?

One diet Coke about an hour ago.

Have you taken any drugs?

A baby aspirin last night.

Are you a wise guy?

No officer.

License and registration and get out of the car.

You were weaving all over the road, I am going to have to check you for drunk driving.

I can explain the weaving.

Well?

Do you realize how many potholes I had to dodge to prevent damage  to my car?

It is not easy  to drive here, Indy need to be renamed from the 500 to dodge city.

How is your cruiser? How is your alignment?

Walk a straight line, touch your nose, OK you can go , but stop weaving.

How about telling the Mayor instead of Cricket, he should get a shovel and patch some holes?

Get out of here.

No comments: