Thursday, June 19, 2008

Who's Who

I just received the notification I am going to be included in Who’s Who in America in the 2009 edition and in Who’s Who in the World. I am already in Who’s Who in Science and Engineering.

This is not the first time I am in Who’s Who. It used to be a big honor to be selected for inclusion, but today there are so many Who’s you don’t know the real from the hanger-on book. I do feel honored because this is the original company (Marquis) with the higher standards to be included. You can’t buy your way into the book.

Today you can buy your way into too many things. It’s like the cost of an election. If you have lots of money, you can flood the airways with ads and if you don’t, you can walk neighborhoods and meet people. I guess I will be walking. I hope to meet lots of people, talk and listen. Have a group that meets in the district (Fishers, McCordsville and Noblesville), I would be happy to come to your meeting. Just give me a call 598-1026.

My name is Joe Weingarten and I am running for State Representative in the 29th District and I approve this message.

No comments: