Friday, August 22, 2008

Hey John Sell a House

I just got in the mail a letter from John McCain about a critical juncture in the campaign. Other than a letter that was too hot to handle for its language on the left wing, etc. it was a call for an "Emergency Membership Contribution." Well, John I suggest you sell a few of your houses. You see I only own one house and after my mortgage and taxes I have nothing. So I will not be able to give you anything. In fact why don't you sell some of your houses, if you need money that bad for your camp gain, I mean after all you said its an emergency.

One last thing your letter says I am a member of your party - you also got that wrong.

Now any of you reading this, I only own one house. I need money for my campaign, so if you are looking to donate for a campaign to someone who cares, how about me. Go to www.indianaforjoe.com and make a donation.

My name is Joe Weingarten and I approve this message.

Weingarten for 29th District State Representative.

No comments: