Saturday, August 23, 2008

McCain is anti Veteran Hospital Care

For some reason unknown to me a lot of Veterans keep telling me they will vote for John McCain because he will be pro-military. I am sorry but he is not pro-military, but rather pro-war and there is a major difference. Military.com is very reliable when it comes to reporting on military affairs. If you think John is pro-military you need to read this article, if you believe John is anti-veteran you need to read this article. This article provides a great insight into the real John McCain. It just might change your mind. In Indiana we can expect whatever happens in Wash DC to flow downhill to our state. As a lucky veteran who is healthy I do not use the VA System, but my father-in-law did, I have several friends who do and I might need it in the future. I would hate to see this removed and closed down. What is this man thinking?

Oh, I know, John has lots of money and get the best of private health care, so if he buy what ever he needs so can everyone else.


Please read this link:

http://www.military.com/news/article/mccain-plan-moves-some-out-of-va-care.html?col=1186032310810

This is from Military.com that is right on the money when it come to the military.

Here are a few quotes form the article--

"If John McCain is elected president, wounded veterans could be in for a world of hurt."

"Democrat Barack Obama has received nearly six times as much money from troops deployed overseas at the time of their contribution than has Republican John McCain."

"Ideologues like John McCain and George Bush hate the fact that the VA exists,"

"Veterans are also skeptical of McCain's plans because as a senator, he has repeatedly voted against fully funding veterans' health care. "

Please read the entire article.

My name is Joe Weingarten and I approve this message.
Weingarten for 29th District State Representative

No comments: