Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fishers Development in Geist - An Ugly Gas Station

The Fishers Town Council has given the citizens of Geist their first new development, a bright red-bannered gas station. Just what we needed in our peaceful well designed area. Now what I first noticed was that this same gas station in Noblesville has a tan banner on the top and blends in better with the neighborhood. Did Fishers allow the bright red to show the people of Geist who is boss?

I keep hearing what a great job Fishers Town Council has done with their vision for the town, yet when I look around I see one strip mall after another and nearby I see Clay Terrace and Hamilton Town Center. Much nicer shopping centers but I hope everyone noticed they are outside of Fishers, so much for a vision. Oh do those communities have a Mayor?

No comments: