Tuesday, March 2, 2010

O'Charley's - The big profit grab.

You know the restaurant chain. They are having a special 2 meals for $14.99 as their ad blares across the airwaves, but as a footnote they say you can have one for $7.49. Now I know most people can’t do math, but being a world famous aerospace engineer I will do it for you. Two times $7.49 is $14.98, so how come O'Charley's is charging you more if you buy two, I know it’s only a penny, but it is wrong. I contacted O'Charley's and got a thank you for your interest reply.

I asked that they donate the excess penny profit to charity, no answer to that one. So everyone pass the word on every internet site you know what O'Charley's is up to and lets force them to cough up all those pennies to a worthwhile cause. Or maybe some class action lawyer will be going to dinner tonight and ordering two meals for $14.99. That would cost O'Charley's even more.

No comments: