Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Can you sell to someone who is Greek?


I run a small Internet business with customers all over the world and the USA. Well last night John who lives in California called and started out with “What is going on in Indiana?” “You state is asleep all the time and we never hear anything about it except basketball and football.” “Well John I know you are Greek and as a small business in Indiana with strong religious views about Greeks I can’t sell to you anymore.” At which point John roared with laughter, and said, “I now understand what the law is all about, you must be kidding they actually passed something like this?” Yes John they did. Now John is flying to Indy to buy a very large quantity in June and wanted to know if he could still come. Of course John my business is open to anyone with real money. I was joking about you being Greek but I am not certain about your friend Ed after all he is Polish. 

Have you seen the new Indians road sign?

No comments: