Saturday, December 12, 2015

New Scam for Today

A new e-mail just popped into my account a few minutes ago. Actually a new scam. Now I have to wonder how many people will fall for this one. I am sure the next step will be provide your Bank name and account number etc so we can sent you your winning.

BTW- it came from Rockweiler, David J (Services) (Services) David.Rockweiler@xerox.com

Maybe Xerox needs to shut down this account, Maybe the FBI needs to visit David.

Well in any case I didn't win the lotto or the PCH price. So I will still be here.

Happy Holidays everyone.
Joe

PCH Sweepstakes Notification
Dated 13th of December 2015
Email Ref#: 33311709.

You are among our finalists selected candidates to claim the Publishers Clearing House December Sweepstakes prize. For more information and claims requirement provide your name, address and phone number to our fiduciary agent email address Via:  desk.pch@outlook.com

Yours,
Publishers Clearing House (PCH)

No comments: