Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Time to Dump Trump



The New York Daily News hit the nail on the head this morning showing “The Donald” with a sword cutting off the head of Lady Liberty. The in very large letters the following:  “ When Trump came for the Mexicans, I did not speak out – as I was not a Mexican. When he came for the Muslims I did not speak out – as I was not a Muslim. Then he came for …“

My Parents, Grandparents and a large number of Aunts and Uncles came to the United States because no one spoke out against Adolph Hitler. On my mothers side 95% of a very large family did not survive WWII. My grandparents on my mother’s side were machine gunned down by an open pit in Riva.

Because no one spoke out.

The Germans required all Jews to become registered, Trump was a Muslin Data base.

The Germans made the Jews stateless, Trump saying US Muslim Citizens who out of the country can’t return making them stateless.

The Germans considered all disabled have no valued and killed them, Trump made “fun” of a disabled reporter. Will he some day consider all disabled worthless…

Hitler in his 1933 raise to power told people what they wanted to hear not what was the truth, Mr. Trump seems to forget the truth many times.

It is my turn to speak out and to urge all the people of this land to speak out; it is time to stop the hate so many seem to have accepted, it is time Mike Pence to stop being a bigot. It is time to accept people, all people and let them practice what ever they wish. It is time to stop discrimination of any kind. If you don’t believe in gay marriage don’t marry someone of your sex, but what right do you have to stop someone else. If you believe in right to life or don’t believe what right do you have to press your belief against the other person. Don’t forget next it may be you that some jerk like Donald Trump that thinks you should be put into a camp and maybe even marched like my grandparents on Feb 1-2, 1942 to an open pit.

No comments: