Friday, April 25, 2008

Geist Files Suit against Fishers, IN

Approximately 1700 Geist property owners have filed suit against the Town of Fishers, IN to stop the unwanted annexation of their property. That is out of 2200 properties. That’s close to 80 percent.

Of course Fishers is continuing its attack. They don’t seem to care what the people want, its only what they want. Recently I was a little dismayed when I found out that Fishers, IN had been awarded the Voice of the People Award last October.

Voice of the people? I have written the organization that gave this award and asked that they take it back. Fishers doesn’t listen to the voice of the people. It seems the leaders of Fishers hear voices.

My name is Joe Weingarten and I am running for the 29th District State Reprsentative and I approve this message.

No comments: